Varicose veins are visible just beneath the skin as they are situated quite under the surface of the skin. Usually they are swollen and twisted veins. The size of the veins varies in size. Some are quite small and some are very large. Very small veins are situated in between the layers of the skin and they are not easily visible. They are also known as “thread veins” or “spider veins”. How to get rid of varicose veins surgery on face – These veins are different from the varicose veins and are very difficult to treat. Varicose veins are situated just beneath the skin and they are visible easily. They are also known as “reticular veins”. As varicose veins bulge the skin slightly we can see it from outside of the skin.
How to get rid of varicose veins surgery on face – Some of the major causes are:
- Due to overweight pressure increases on the veins
- Habit of standing or sitting for a long time puts pressure on the veins as it restricts the circulation
- Hormonal changes during menopause and pregnancy
- Chronic constipation
For some people varicose veins may be a matter of just cosmetic concern. But in some people they can cause aching, heaviness or pain or it may be a sign of some circulatory problem or heart disease. It may cause some serious complication if it is left untreated. It may result into blood clots, skin ulcers and inflammation in the veins.
How to get rid of varicose veins surgery on face – Natural Remedies:
- One of the best natural remedy is the herb horse chestnut. For the treatment of varicose veins and its related condition chronic venous insufficiency, this herb is widely used. It is having an active constituent called aescin which blocks the release of the enzyme that contributes in the damage of capillary walls. But it is little bit unsafe also especially the whole horse chestnut. It may cause vomiting, nausea, headache, convulsion, respiratory and circulatory failure and even it may result into death. But the extract of this herb is beneficial.
- Extract of pine bark and grape seeds are very good to reduce the affect. It contains antioxidants which strengthen the connective tissue of blood vessels. It also reduces the inflammation. Main side effects are nausea and the upset of the stomach.